Women and Islam
- How A Pearl Protects Itself - A Khutbah for the Muslim Women
- Fiqh Answers And Women
- Women in Islam
ARTICLES FROM ZAWAJ.COM
- The Fear of Hijab: Nothing strikes fear in the Western psyche like a piece of cloth on a woman's head.
- On the Position of Women in Islam and in Islamic Society By Dr. Hassan al-Turabi
- Muslim Women in Sports
- Welcome to Zawaj.com Muslim Matrmonials - for full articles
YOUR'LL NEED TO DOUBLE CLICK TO GO BACK A PAGE!!! IN THE NEXT SECTION "Islam and Women's Rights"
- Islam and Women's Rights from Dr. Alan Godlas Homepage
Sufi Women - more to added
from - Dr. Alan Godlas, University of Georgia - Homepage
- Early Sufi Women a translation by Rkia Cornell of Abu 'Abd al-Rahman al-Sulami's (d. 1021 CE) Dhikr an-Niswat al-muta'abbidat as-sufiyyat, will explode many mistaken notions about Muslim women.
- Women in Islam from the journal Sufism: An Inquiry by Dr. Nahid Angha, a Sufi woman who is the co-director of the International Association of Sufism and founder of the Sufi Women Organization.
- Women and Sufism, by Camille Adams Helminski of the Mevlevi Sufi Order, briefly discusses some well-known women Sufis and central issues concerning women in the history of Sufism.
- Uzbek Women's Sufi Dhikr recorded in Kokand (Uzbekistan) and linked from the site The BBC Musical Nomad.
- The Sufi Women Organization is an association of Muslim and non-Muslim Sufi women from around the world, of many cultures and Sufi Orders, who address humanitarian issues related to women. One of their activities is a women-only list-serv, Sufi Women Dialogues.
- Rabi'a al-'Adawiya, the most famous of all Sufi women and certainly one of the greatest exponents of the love of God.
- Rabi'a al-Badawiya (d. 135/752-53) a Muslim woman Sufi saint, is often confused with the more well-known Rabi'a al-'Adawiya, but appears to be the same as Rabi'a bint Isma'il.
Female Muslim Wepage's
- Female Scholar - Aisha Bewley's Islamic Home Page
- Khani’s Homepage